Southern Arizona Roadrunners is a member of the Road Runners Club of America and USA Track & Field. Our membership consists of over 1300 men, women, and children of all ages and abilities. There is no need to be a fast runner, or a runner at all! SAR’s walking membership has been growing too.
Becoming a member of the Southern Arizona Roadrunners keeps you in touch with Southern Arizona’s running and walking scene by offering these great benefits:
Paid membership fees entitle you to the above benefits.
- Individual Membership - One Year Full-Time Student (18-23) $10
- Individual Membership - One Year Adult $20
- Individual Membership - Three Year Adult $50
- Family Membership - One Year $30
- Family Membership - Three Year $80
- Club Shirt - Member Price $10
There are three easy ways to sign up for new membership or renew an existing membership:
- On-line registration via Active.com (nominal online registration fee required).
- Print out SAR’s on-line membership form, fill it out, and mail it in.
- Find a membership form on the back cover of the Roadrunner, found in Tucson’s finer running and sporting goods stores.
Monthly Board Meetings
Board Meetings are open to the public, the second Monday of every month (except July and August) from 6:30p-8:00p. The meeting location is Healthsouth, 2650 North Wyatt, on the TMC campus. More information on meeting dates can be found on the Board Meetings page.
Directions from Grant: Between Swan and Craycroft, drive north on Wyatt 0.25 mile to the stop sign. Turn left and follow the “S” curve to HealthSouth on the right. Enter through the main (south) entrance, turn left after the information desk, and find Education A & B rooms on the right.