Southern Arizona Roadrunners is a member of the Road Runners Club of America and USA Track & Field. Our membership consists of over 1300 men, women, and children of all ages and abilities. There is no need to be a fast runner, or a runner at all! SAR’s walking membership has been growing too.
Becoming a member of the Southern Arizona Roadrunners keeps you in touch with Southern Arizona’s running and walking scene by offering these great benefits:
- You membership supports SAR's great programs like the free FitKidz program, free community educational seminars, social events and more!
- Reduced race entry fees totaling over $75.00 a year
- Discounts and special offers from many local merchants
- Automatic entry into the Grand Prix
- Perks at events like a free mimosa at the Fine Valentine Relay, SAR member prize wheel at social events
- Invitation to the free annual celebration & other occasional SAR member events
- Monthly meetings open to all members to voice ideas and opinions
Monthly Board Meetings
Board Meetings are open to the public and are most typically the second Monday of every month (except July and August) from 6:30-8:30pm. If you are planning to attend a meeting please email us ahead of time at firstname.lastname@example.org inquiring as to the date, time and location of the next meeting. Due to various circumstances the meeting location, date or time may be changed for a given month.
Paid membership fees entitle you to the above benefits.
- Individual Membership - One Year Full-Time Student (18-23) $10
- Individual Membership - One Year Adult $20
- Individual Membership - Three Year Adult $50
- Family Membership - One Year $30
- Family Membership - Three Year $80
- Club Shirt - Member Price $10
There are three easy ways to sign up for new membership or renew an existing membership:
- On-line registration via Active.com (nominal online registration fee required).
- Print out SAR’s on-line membership form, fill it out, and mail it in.
- Find a membership form on the back cover of the Roadrunner, found in Tucson’s finer running and sporting goods stores.