8 mile & new 5kRegister Online
5k & The SAR FitKidz! Free One Mile Race. One Mile for 11 and under only.Register Online
Half-Marathon and 5k walk and runRegister Online
10K & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
4m & 2m
4 m & 1 m
5k & 1 mile Family fun run
10K & 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk
5k Night Run/Walk
At SAR our goal is to get you and your family moving through running and walking events that are affordable and fun for everyone! And, we donate over $30,000 to local charities each year! Click the image above to learn more.
Our rolling 8-mile and 5k courses loop through a cactus forest in the foothills of the scenic Rincon Mountains at Saguaro National Park East.
1) SAR Summer Online Newsletter: Member news, race reports, injury prevention, tasty recipes, local merchant discounts, safety tips, and more.
2) Notice of Annual Membership Meeting: All SAR Members are invited to attend our annual membership meeting at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch 14301 East Speedway on Saturday, August 23, 2014. The SAR Board will meet from 8:00 - 3:00 and the Annual Meeting is scheduled for 9:00 - 10:00, with additional time as needed. For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not a member of the Southern Arizona Roadrunners, you can join our non-profit here.
3) Children's Fitness Fund Applications Due July 31
4) Spirit of Rob Bell Award Nominations Due August 8
5) Fall race calendar, with registration discount linksMore
The Gabe Zimmerman Triple Crown registration window is now open through August 25th. Anyone can sign up here for the special price of $69—a great deal that guarantees you entry into two great events:
* September 1: TMC Saguaro National Park Labor Day 8-Mile Run or 5k walk/run
* October 19: TMC Get Moving Tucson Events, either the TMC A-Mountain Half-Marathon or Tucson Lifestyle 5k.
If you finished the TMC Meet Me Downtown 5k, you are still eligible for the special finishers medallion. If you did not do the Meet Me Downtown event, have no fear: you can still register for the Triple Crown and receive your Run Tucson t-shirt and the great pricing for the remaining two races. Remember, you can run or walk and you can pick any of the distances! Sign up here.More
Since it was such as success, Southern Arizona Roadrunners is planning another summer time Happy Hour Hobble from Gentle Ben’s on Friday, July 11th. Come join in on the fun! We’ll be meeting on the upstairs patio between 5:30pm and 5:45pm. The group will leave for an easy 3 miles at 6pm which will once again include a much needed romp though the splash pad because there is no denying that it will be HOT! We’ll have other surprises in store and chances to win prized HHH koozies! Visit the Facebook Event page!
Pricing for the 45th Annual TMC Saguaro National Park Labor Day 8-miler and 5k goes up at the end of June. Saguaro always sells out, so sign up here now to ensure your entry at a great price.More
The 2014 Grand Prix Standings have been updated and now include the results from the Meet Me Downtown 5k.
See the latest standings here.More