Most Frequently Asked Questions Regarding
Jim Click’s Run ‘n’ Roll on Sunday morning, October 2nd
1. Who is the beneficiary of this event?
Proceeds benefit the Adaptive Athletic Program at the UofA, which gives disabled athletes the opportunity to compete in athletics.
For more infomation, click here.
2. What can I expect on race day?
Answer: Fun for the whole family. The post-race expo features free food and drink samples and chances to win prizes.
3. When does online registration close?
Online registration is now closed.
4. What are my other registration options?
Answer: In-store registration continues through the weekend at Performance Footwear, 5350 E Broadway Blvd Also, race-day registration from 6:15am to 7:15 at the UofA Mall
5. When and where is packet pickup?
Answer: Saturday, October 1, from 9:30 to 12:30 at Performance Footwear, 5350 E Broadway Blvd
6. I can’t make it to packet pickup, can I get my race number and t-shirt on race day?
Answer: You bet
7. What kinds of prizes are there?
Answer: Lots! Over $1500 in cash prizes. Age group winners receive $100 gift certificates.
There will be free raffle giveaways, and prizes for the largest teams and largest volunteer groups.