February 17 Update:
Click here for the final email to all participants with all race details, including schedule, course details, social media, and the list of all registrants as of Friday, February 17. You can still register for Sunday'sTMC BE TUCSON 5k and Men's Mile two ways:
1) In person on Saturday, February 18 at The Running Shop from 10-1 -- special raffle awards and 20% discount on women's apparel
2) In person on Sunday, February 19 at the TMC campus (near Grant and Craycroft) from 7:00-8:15 am
Staged at the Tucson Medical Center campus and hosted near the Women of Honor Courtyard. This women's only run and walk will benefit TMC For Women -- click here for more information on how you can donate to women's health in Southern Arizona.
- All registrants receive a cute t-shirt, in women's cut
- Free massage coupons from Beth Dixon at Tucson Shiatsu - check 'em out on FB!
- Special thanks to Walgreens for sponsoring our post-race expo!
- This women's-only 5k running and walking event will benefit TMC For Women
- And men, we're not forgetting you: come dash the Men's Mile -- greaet practice for May's Festival of Miles!
- Wine glasses are sold out -- sorry!
BE Healthy, BE Fast, BE Smart, BE Tucson!
Questions? Contact Race Directors Tia Accetta or Randy Accetta.
Date and Time
7:30-8:15 Registration and t-shirt pick up at TMC
8:00 am Men's Mile
8:30 Women's 5k Run/Walk
9:45 or so: Free Kids Dash and Awards
Combinations of head bands, jewelry, chocolate, and wine glasses!
Southern Arizona Roadrunners and TMC's www.tmcaz.com/makingherstory
Kids' and Post-Race Activities
Family-friendly activities, women’s fashion expo, and more!
We're grateful to our friends at Tucson Medical Center, the Running Shop, and Walgreens.